Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm in another treasury!

I'm a member of etsybead but haven't done much due to life getting in the way. When I saw the current theme I was excited because I already had items listed that fit the theme and since it is a 2 week theme it seemed worth the effort to figure out what I needed to do. One of the members snagged a treasury and selected one of my items to go in it. No sales as of yet, but at least more views, so a few more people know I'm out there.

I'm also a member of BBEST and had a convo with someone who lives less than 2 miles away. Maybe we can meet at Starbucks or someplace like that.

Only 2 more school days until Christmas vacation. There are so many special activities going on that the days just fly. Today the chorus from another school came and performed for us. Tomorrow is the holiday dance and Friday is our sing-a-long. Families are invited and we sing holiday songs led by our music teacher. It is a fun time.

No comments: