Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Monday, March 10, 2008

A new week!

Over the weekend the weather was so nasty. We had 60 mph winds that made it seem really cold and some areas had hail. It was cold this morning, but did warm up a bit as the day went on.

I've been a little lazy in doing my features so I need to get with the program. Today I am featuring art2theextreme. In her profile she writes, " I am an elementary art teacher from Indianapolis, Indiana. I graduated from college with a Visual Arts Education degree and a Ceramics concentration. Travel is a HUGE part of my inspiration to create art. I have been to England, Scotland, Mexico, and lived in Italy for a short period of time to study art.I love working with ceramics, printmaking, and fibers most of all! In my free time, I create art to share and sell, as well as scrapbook.Art is all around us. It is everywhere and in everything. " Wouldn't you like to color with the pictured crayon? You can check out all of her offerings at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5429966 She also has a blog http://art2theextreme.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

JuneMoonToon said...

VERY cool, devine, I love your beads. And what an amazing butterfly crayon, Nicole!!