Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A very eventful week!

I had an appointment with the surgeon on Friday and I have a date for surgery. Tentatively it is October 1. I'll have 3 appointments prior to surgery. Fortunately 2 will be the same day so I only have to make that drive on 2 days. I'm very excited and can hardly wait! My sister goes on September 5 to see the same surgeon that I saw, so we are both getting closer. I talked with my cousin's ex-wife because she had bypass 5 1/2 years ago. Some things have changed since she had hers done, but she had lots of good information to share.

Today my sister and I went to Boyd's Bear Country because it was Baskets and Bears Weekend. Longaberger Baskets come with factory store merchandise and we both spent a bundle, but I did get some very pretty Christmas lunch plates, decorated with a poinsettia. I will use them as a presentation for Christmas cookies. We both signed on as consultants to get better prices. We are now checking to see how we can get the maximum for as little time spent as possible since we are both very busy.

I am this week's Spotlight Interview on esyBEAD's blog. Read all about it at http://etsybead.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/member-spotlight-purrfectlydivine/ I am thrilled!

No comments: