Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moving right along!

I had my last pre-op nutrition appointment last Friday. Yesterday I had my anesthesia appointment and the visit with the surgeon's nurse and signed the consent forms. I began my 8 day fast. Rigt now I am hungry and am on my last shake of the day. Today I did Carnation Instant Breakfast (sugar free, of course). I can have more sugar free jello, which I will do. According to the dietician, the hunger will go away after the third day. I hope so. I also have protein powder so I can have something different later in the week; I just need to get some fruit juice. I found out today that my insurance has committed to pay for the surgery!

As far as school goes, I survived my first IEP conference and am working the the IEP I need to ave finished before I go on medical leave.

No comments: