Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I have some catching up tp do!

Last Sunday my sister came to lay a new floor in the office. The house was custom built in 1956 to include an office for the homeowner's insurance business and the tile on th4e floor was probably from 1956. We got about half of the floor done. My sister ended up with a swollen knee and I just ached all over. my husband helped some, but he has a stress fracture in his right foot and must wear this "boot" which is cumbersome. This week summer school ended with all the paper work that goes with the end of a school session. My hours have increased at the deli. Three new people were hired, but one has ben fired for stealing. I'm working a few extra hours this week before we leave for vacation on Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing my aunt and uncle.
Today was a fun day as we went to the company picnic for my husband's part-time job. There was good food, mini golf, Bingo, and door prizes. We won a $75 gift certificate to a local grocery store. The bad weather held off until it was almost over. Then we had terrible rain and it has been thundering ever since we got home.
This week I made a necklace, bracelet, and earrings set for me, as well as worked on some other pieces. I have a few unfinished pieces because I don't have the clasps I want to use. someone on Etsy has offered to make me a banner. I took pictures, but forgot to put the memory card in the camera. The pictures are in the camera's internal memory, but I don't know how to upload them to my computer. I guess I'll be retaking them. Back to beading for me.

No comments: