Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Continuing to move forward

Today I joined Etsy Bloggers. As I understand it we will promote Etsy and each other in our blogs. Etsy is the website where my online store is. Lissa73 held my hand to help me join Etsy and get my shop set up. Several people from The Dingleberry Patch have shops on Etsy in addition to Lissa and me. PinkPurl has one and so does Larissa07. I don't know what their motivation to open a shop was, but mine was that I enjoy beading and have made more jewelry than one person can wear of give as presents. The shop is to support my beading addiction. I also made my first purchase on Etsy today. I got some crystals at a good price from someone on the "shops needing a sale" thread. I have noticed a few more views, but no sales yet. It is hard to be creative when nothing is selling.

No comments: