Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The first week of school is over, and it was a good week!

The first week of school this year was so much better than the first week last year. The deli was a problem this week, but I went to the store manager before I began work (the best defense is a good offense) and things went OK.

My crafting, and therefore Etsy, has stagnated since I went on vacation. I'm now trying to create a backlog of inventory so that I can list something regularly, even if I don't have time to create new items. Since I'm off tomorrow I plan on taking pictures of what I have finished. I'm also going to write the descriptions and save them in Word, so listing will be a pretty quick process. On the bright side, I've sold another piece locally. At least I now have the desire to make jewelry, which is more than I had going 2 weeks ago.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck with the shop! Keep on selling.