Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Busy week

This was the last week before school begins. I put in some extra hours at the deli because I am a kind person. I also went in to school and worked one day. On Friday my sister and I went to Gettysburg Village, a factory outlet center and then on to Boyd's Bear Country for the Longaberger Basket Fest. The weather was oppressively hot and humid, but we had a great time. We each wove a peg basket with teddy bear tacks along the top. We each ordered personalized wooden lids that say Basket Fest 2007 and have pictures of bears on them. They had oodles of baskets there so we had to buy some.

Today my sister came and we worked on laying a peel-and-stick floor in the office. The floor that was there was probably the one onstalled in 1956 when the house was built. The lighter color floor make such a huge difference in the room. It really brightens the room. It also makes the paint look somewhat pathetic, so I guess we'll be painting. Make that he'll be painting.

No comments: