Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Monday, October 15, 2007

Back to work

Unfortunately all things must come to an end, and I went back to work today. I must say that I am tired and it wasn't really a very hard day. My knee is still a bit bruised and sore, but it is not too bad. I guess I'll see how tomorrow goes.

I found a thread on the etsy forum about exchanging blog links so I added a number of links to help people browse through etsy shops. Hopefully others will add a link to here and that will bring some traffic to my shop. BTW, I just added a few new pieces and expect to adding a few more in the very near future since I have a few pieces near completion. I also just got Photoshop; I now need to install it. I hope that will improve my pictures.

The big news is that on Saturday my DH passed the test for his motorcycle license. Now I need to get a helmet so I can ride with him. I'm excited about taking my first ride. His birthday was Saturday so he got a really good present.

It got cooler over the past few days so fall is here. I would like fall so much better if it didn't lead to winter. Of course, winter wouldn't be so be if I didn't have to go out in the bad weather

No comments: