Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I've been busy!

I am quite excited! Since I have been off I spent some money at the bead store and I have 3 new necklaces completed and 1 that is a work in progress. All I need to do is take pics so they can be listed. The problem is pricing. These necklaces will be more expensive than anything else I have listed. One is a "floater" necklace. I wore mine the other day and received several compliments so I handed out my business card and figured it was time to get one listed. One of the other pieces is made featuring top drilled Sworovski crystals. I think the piece is absolutely stunning and I am quite pleased with it. I just hope that someone else thinks so and buys it. The third necklace is gorgeous. It is made with top drilled pearls, semi-precious teardrop shapes, and Sworovski crystals. I plan to donate this as a raffle prize for the playground fund at the school where I teach. When I calculated what it cost to make, I was a bit surprised. I am going to check around, but if I list a piece similar to this one, it was be by far, the most expensive item I've listed on Etsy.

No comments: