Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An Even Happier Day!

My computer is acting weird and I have no idea how to fix it. I trued to add photos to my last post, showing photos of all the stuff related to my TPN, which is nutrition through a PICC line, which is sort of like an IV on steroids. Let me say it was a lot and I had forgotton to take photos of some of the items because I only used them for the first 10 days. Anyway, I had 4 appointments yesterday, and I was able to have the PICC line removed! At this point, I am on liquids only, but will be able to try things like mashed potatoes and applesauce by the end of the week. I'll be going back to work on Monday.

I'm relisteing some things on etsy and trying to get some pieces made that I won't list yet because I want to have an open house mid-November. If theu sell at the open house, I will have saved the etsy fee. If they don't sell at the open house, I'll have some items ready to list afterwards. i'm still working on jewelry for my daughter's wedding and her veil. When I saw the price of a veil in the bridal shop I almost fainted! Same thing with the tiara. The bridal shop one was more elaborate and the jeweled area larger. I told her I will add some crystals and pearls to the Wilton one so it doesn't have the "just-out-of-the-box" look.

I have an item I want to relist today, some Christmas earrings to find, and since I had a sale, a package to mail. I also need to finish the protein fortified jello.

No comments: