Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Only 2 more days at home...

...then it will be back to work (school). I still tire fairly easily, but I do have a few more days to rest. My principal told me that if it is too much, I can do half days for a few days.

The grocery store manager wants a very specific note. I called the surgeon's office and the nurse will send another note and we'll see what happens. The nurse was not happy about having to do another note. My next appointment is 11/20/08.

The time went so fast. Being in the hospital the extra week really cut into time I had planned to do other things. I did some work on my daughter's wedding jewelry and I did get some things listed/relisted on etsy and I'm working on reviving a couple BNR's that I am on. I also wanted to get some items made for some holiday open houses and I did get a few made. If they don't sell after the open houses are over, I will list them on etsy. I have today and tomorrow to get as much done as I can.

On a happy note, I'll be able to get back on the scooter tomorrow!!

No comments: