Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Friday, February 1, 2008

Finally Friday!

The downside is that I worked both jobs. Now I'm free until 8:00am tomorrow, so I can feature Ulixis Crafts. In her etsy profile she writes, "My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old and I grew up in the middle of nowhere - Northern Ontario. I'm currently a fifth year Honours Biology and Pharmacology co-op student at McMaster University and I'm working in the Janssen lab on my thesis. I do real-time videomicroscopy of smooth muscle cell migration. I've been crafty my whole life, and enjoy making a variety of things. When I was younger, it was drawing, then wreathes, dolls and beading. Now, my focus has switched to notebooks and jewelry. I also enjoy cooking, reading, writing and problem solving." She is obviously a very busy lady. Visit her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5284374 and you will see items such as this set. Check her blog at http://ulixis.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! Thanks so much!! :)