Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!


However, the weather is just lousy. I'd almost prefer snow. On to more pleasant things like th e 90 features in 90 days challenge. Today the lucky shop is littlebrownbird. Before I do her feature I must mention about a missing person notice posted on her blog. http://thelittlebrownbird.blogspot.com/ Please read it and if you know anything, please call 911. If nothing else, please pray for his safe return to his loved ones.

Excerpts from her profile include. "Hi! My name is Mary Ryan. I am an Interior Design Consultant by day and a Jewelry Artist every other waking moment. I have a variety of collections to complement any style and price point for young girls to women. I will happily accept orders for custom sizing or a change in clasp or ear post/wire on any of my pieces." I love her bracelets and can't decide which of the 2 bracelets I pictured is my favorite. Visit her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5106927 to see the rest of her profile and more of her work.

No comments: