Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Sunday, February 10, 2008

It is REALLY cold and windy.

The temperature is in the teens and it sounds like we're living in a wind tunnel. Not my kind of weather. I went out twice, but now I'm home to stay for the evening. I'm going to feature cigarboxbeads today. In her profile she writes, "I'm a retired Home Ec teacher, loved what I did, love what I'm doing now. Beadweaving is my joy, along with knitting, crocheting, sewing AND being with our twin granddaughters. Not at the same time though, they love to 'help'! We do have 'crafting time' every day that I watch them, so I hope I'm instilling the love of creating in them.PS- I just opened another etsy shop---suchandsort-go there to read where THAT name came from!AND.....breaking news-- a new blog -- http://cigarboxbeads.blogspot.com I'm just getting started, so not much there right now--but I'm working on it!" Isn't this bracelet just fabulous? See all of her work at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5147055

1 comment:

cigarboxbeads said...

hi purr!
thanks so much for featuring me--from one teacher to another!;>)

brrrrrrrrrr- too cold where you are--stay inside and bead,bead,bead!;>)

marilyn g