Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Vacation!

DH and I will be leaving tomorrow for a trip to Atlanta to visit relatives and see the things I haven't yet seen. I have been working on pieces that I want to take with me. I've made an aqua necklace, bracelet and earring set, a "switch out" necklace (use one chain and can change a 4 or 5 inch section that would be in the front. I have another set I am working on. So far I have the memory wire bracelet done and dangles for the earrings done. The necklace is a "work in progress" because I'm not sure what style I want it to be.

My husband found the dock for the camera, still in the unopened box, that disappeared when we moved. I put the camera on to charge last night. At least I'll stop going through batteries like crazy. I end up taking so many pictures of my pieces to post on Etsy that the batteries weren't lasting very long at all. Now, if I could just take better pictures.

No comments: