Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Saturday, January 26, 2008

90 features in 90 days

The Open House we held today did not go as well as we had hoped, however, life goes on. At least those who were here thought the food was good. That made me feel good since I spent all morning preparing the food. We also got to meet our daughter's future inlaws for the first time. I think I need an etiquette book on relationships with your child's inlaws. I wasn't sure what they thought of us. I can't dwell on that too long because now I need to cook for tomorrow since I'm having a family reunion of sorts at my house. Everyone is bringing something so I don't have to cook too much. On the brighter side of things, I'm on a roll in keeping up with the 90 features in 90 days challenge, in fact I'm a day ahead. I think this is about my 10th one. Amazing, just absolutely amazing, considering how I've been known to procrastinate.
Today my featured shop will be Celtic Goddess Jewelry, which has been in business since 2002. She is influenced by spiritual learning, nature, goddess, and Celtic imagery and she identifies very strongly with her Celtic heritage.





She has some beautiful and unique pieces in her shop. This versatioe necklace is one. Visit her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=16038 One unique and fun piece is her Sushi California Roll Bracelet, which is pictured here.

To learn more about the Celtic Goddess, all you nned to do is visit her blog http://buyindie.blogspot.com/ You can learn about other etsy artisians while there.

No comments: