Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I think I'm going crazy!


Let me must say that paperwork is driving me crazy!

Now to move on to more fun things, today's featured shop is Coconut Palm Designs. (Can't you just feel the tropical breezes?) In her profile she writes, "I am a Canadian living in Belize, Central America and also a graphic designer. Woodworking and sign design is my newest crafting passion but art has been in my blood since birth. Sign making has turned into a great outlet for my creative energies and finally I am using my graphic design training for something exciting. Custom orders are welcome. Please feel free to contact me if you have a particular sign you would like me to make for you. " As of this moment it is so cold here, I wish I were living in Belize. This sign, shown at the left, reminds me that warmer days are coming! Besure to visit her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5128816 and her blog to see all she has to offer. http://coconutpalmdesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Thank you for the feature. It looks great.