Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another featured shop!

Crazy day at school day, but I like those days becuse you are never bored. The apron pictured here is my favorite item in the shop I am going to feature today. She says this apron is for Christmas, but I think it would work perfectly for Valentine's Day. She has different aprons, both mommy size and daughter size. The shop with all the aprons is Mommy and me boutique. She says it is for Christmas, but I think it would work perfectly for Valentine's Day.

She wries in her profile, "Designer fabrics, beautiful trims and ribbons are the materials I love to work with to bring you items that you can be proud to purchase and enjoy using. Loving care and personal expression are put into each one. Aprons for adults and children are my specialty. Whether it be cooking or entertaining, these aprons are designed for today's mother and child to show off their own sense of style; you can be sure "these are not your mother"s aprons."

Be sure to visit her shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5005863 and her blog http://themommyandmeboutique.blogspot.com/. She has a link to her flickr account there.

No comments: