Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Monday, January 28, 2008

Paperwork Day

I had a sub for me so I could do paperwork. I got so much done I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

ThatsHeadley is my featured shop for today. After I read her profile I know I'd really like her. Smoke-free, kitty-friendly home and studio (This is why I'd know I'd like her!) She writes, "That's Headley! Jewelry Designs is about a journey in wearable art in semiprecious gemstones, wire, and glass. Color, texture, balance, and richness are my design goals. I've been "beading" since junior high, and for the last couple of years have expanded my use of wire wrapping. I've also added silversmithing to my techniques. Silver is always bona fide sterling at the least, and sometimes fine (99.9% pure) silver. I rarely make two pieces alike, because I like to have fun wearing jewelry, and seeing myself coming and going is not fun! Sometimes, though, when something comes out especially wonderful, I might make just a few to share the fun. I love to do custom work, too, so if you have something inspirational you would like to have a custom piece to wear with or to, send me a picture or description of what you would like, and we can be creative together!" Her blog, where she puts her newest creations and comments on life, the creative process, and other fabulous Etsy artists can be found at http://thatsheadley.blogspot.com
You really must visit her shop to see her wonderfuk pieces. My favorites are here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=25865&section_id=5214305 It brings back memories of growing up when my dad calle dmy sister and I two peas on a pod.

1 comment:

that's Headley! Jewelry Designs said...

How great to have a chance to get to your paperwork on "Paperwork Day"! I'm go9on have to find me one of those subs, too :-)

Thanks for the feature on my shop - I'm glad you liked the Whirled Peas Collection!