Purrfectlydevine's Jewelry Designs

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Returning to Normalcy

It is a relief to be getting back to some kind of normal. I feel like I have abandoned so many things for the past couple of months and now I need to catch up and reconnect. The weather has continues to be warmer than normal and that just lifts my spirits.

I've got a mentor from etsybead and I need to email her with what I need help with. Hopefully I can get soem more traffic, which would lead to increased sales.

I talked to the deli manager about cutting back my hours on Saturdays. That should start when the one person returns from surgery. I hope is that I won't be so tired when I come home so that I have energy to do things that make me happy instead of being so tired all I want to so is sleep.

No comments: